2020 Management Compliance Issue: How to Deal with Resident Harassment and Unauthorized Pets and Tenant Issue
PRESENTER(s): Paul Flogstad
Download Attendee MaterialConference Material (Password Required)
Strategies and techniques for documenting and solving resident violations issue is an indirect role for management and property owner to deals on daily basis. Hoarding, harassment, unauthorized pets and tenant and such issues are a daily occurrence at most properties. But these can be dealt with easily only if you have the right tools and the much-needed knowledge. Don’t let any of these problems give you sleepless nights anymore.
Join Our expert speaker with Paul Flogstad and get some fresh ideas, bets practice to deal with the issues and the residents involved. You will understand how to deal with Hoarding, Resident Harassment, Unauthorized Pets and Tenant, Drugs, Noise Complaints and other Management Issues. Also, will learn to not run afoul of fair housing issues when dealing with these situations. Correct documentation of the various violations is key. We will discuss what proof is needed when one has to go to court to evict a tenant.
This webinar covers many of the common issues facing property managers and property owners today. It will go over how to deal with Hoarding, Resident Harassment, Unauthorized Pets and Tenant, Drugs, Noise Complaints and other Management Issues.
- What to do with a resident who is a hoarder?
- How to handle resident harassment and bullying?
- What to do about pets and companion/service animals?
- How to handle unauthorized residents?
- How to find unauthorized occupants at your property?
- Subleasing? Keep these points in mind
- What you should include in a pet policy?
- What to do with pet infraction’s?
- Correct protocol for assistive animal violations
- Damages found during inspections
- Drugs – smoking weed, now what?
- How to handle noise complaints?
- How about amenities violations?
- Communication documentation
- Texting documentation.
- What tools do I need?
- Rules on Assistance animals
- Facing parking violations—now what?
Who Will Benefit:
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance Staff/Professional
- Housing Authority Staff