OSHA’s Newly Released COVID-19 Guidance: How to Protect employees and Meet OSHA Requirements
This program has been approved HRCI Credit 1.5
Download Attendee MaterialConference Material (Password Required)
OSHA has released Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, which provides specific action steps employers should take to address the global pandemic. With the virus spreading and disrupting operations throughout the United States, organizations must promptly assess their employees’ exposure risks, adapt their business operations to incorporate social distancing practices, and take steps to protect at-risk employees with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
This 90-minute presentation will provide decision makers with responsibility for continuity of operations, strategic planning, and occupational health and safety, a comprehensive overview of principles and resources with which to guide organizational recovery from the COVID-19 outbreak, and also to address business opportunities related to distance education and remote conferencing.
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 and other NPIs such as staggered work shifts and business hours
- Draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures
- Train employees in best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Properly use PPE to stop the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures to support and isolate employees exposed to COVID-19
- Assess your employees’ on-the-job exposure risk and implement social distancing strategies appropriate for your business operations
- Understand COVID-19 Risks and Opportunities
- Prepare to Implement Basic Infection Prevention Measures
Who Will Benefit:
- C-level Executive
- OSHA Professionals
- EHS Personals.
- All Managers
- Health/Safety/ Security Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Maintenance Workers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Site Safety Coordinator