ChatGPT for Business Advisory: Unlocking the Power of AI
Discover how ChatGPT can revolutionize your accounting firm's advisory services and take them to the next level. With ChatGPT, you can deliver faster and more accurate financial analysis, freeing up valuable time for strategic planning and business growth. Leverage the power of AI to provide your clients with deeper insights into their financial performance, empowering them to make better business decisions.
Are you ready to take your advisory services to the next level? Join us for a 90-minute live training session to learn how ChatGPT and other AI models can revolutionize your accounting firm.
- Learn why business advisory services are now more critical than ever
- The 6 key ingredients that make a complete advisory solution
- An introduction to AI, ChatGPT and other Large Language Models… and an understanding of their strengths, weaknesses and limitations
- 6 powerful ways you can use ChatGPT as part of your business advisory solution
- Unleashing the potential of ChatGPT for business plan reviews and actionable suggestions
- Using ChatGPT for developing a comprehensive business strategy
- A practical example of financial analysis using ChatGPT
Don't miss this opportunity to unlock the full potential of AI in transforming your advisory services. Join us and revolutionize the way you serve your clients.
At the end of this summit, you will know:
- Understand the importance of business advisory services for accounting firms and how AI-powered tools like ChatGPT can revolutionize their practices.
- Learn three ways to leverage ChatGPT to deliver deeper insights and faster and more accurate analysis to clients, enabling them to make better business decisions.
- Discover how to unleash the potential of ChatGPT for business plan reviews and actionable suggestions, enhancing the value and quality of your advisory services.
Credits and Other information:
- Recommended CPE credit – 2.0
- Recommended field of study – Information Technology
- Session Prerequisites and preparation: None
- Session learning level: Basic
- Location: Virtual/Online
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- IRS Course ID: PJGWS-T-00081-23-O
- Attendance Requirement: Yes
- Session Duration: 2 Hours
- Case Studies and Live Q&A session with speaker
- PowerPoint presentation for reference
Who Will Benefit:
- Tax Attorneys
- Tax Compliance Managers
- Other Tax Professionals