Small Business Tax Guide: The Complete Guide to Operate Your Small Business
- Author Daniel J. Pilla
- Product Code: ESDB010
- Availability: In Stock
Small Business Tax Guide: The Complete Guide To Organizing And Operating Your Small Business
Many entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed by the thought of filing their small business taxes. If that’s how you feel, we don’t blame you since there’s a lot that goes into preparing your business for tax day. Even before the deadline for actually filing your tax return, there’s a lot of tax prep that you should ideally be doing throughout the year.
Especially if this is your first time filing small business taxes, you probably have a lot of questions about how you go about it, which forms to fill out, and when. If you don’t even know where to start, we’re here to help. Here’s your step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about small business taxes
It’s not enough to be the creative genius behind your company. You also have to keep your company out of trouble with the IRS. Don’t get clobbered for violating tax rules you never knew existed. If you currently operate, or intend to operate your own small business, you need this important new book by Dan Pilla.
In the Small Business Tax Guide, Dan covers important topics including:
- Identifying the 15 most common mistakes small business make, and how to avoid them –
- Whether an LLC, Subchapter S corporation or partnership is best for you –
- Everything you need to know about hiring employees and using independent contractors –
- How to properly set up and use an office in your home-
- How to avoid the IRS’s costly “hobby loss” rules –
- How to avoid tax penalties that can kill your business –
- How to properly deduct business travel and mileage expenses –
- Understanding the complex new rules for business meals and entertainment expenses –
- Dan’s fool-proof recordkeeping system to keep you out of trouble with the IRS –
- Plus much, much more!
Daniel J. Pilla is a tax litigation consultant, licensed to practice in US tax Court as well as an Enrolled Agent. Premier proponent and advocate of taxpayer rights. For over three decades, Dan has been tremendously successful in his negotiations with the IRS. Regarded as one of the country’s premiere experts in IRS procedures, Dan provides people across the country with sound solutions to their tax-related problems. He has helped countless thousands of citizens solve personal and business tax problems they thought might never be solved. Furthermore, Dan’s proven techniques can effectively prevent IRS problems before they begin.